What you should do on having injured in an accident?
Your basic claims are: Lost Wages, Medical Expenses, Trauma, Pain & Suffering.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a caraccident or if you have suffered a serious personal injury of any kind where a third party may have been at fault, you need to act decisively and consider a personal injury lawyer.
We urge you to retain a reputable personal injury lawyer immediately. Your lawyer will protect your case.
What you should do if you’ve been injured in an accident:
- Retain a reputable personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
- Get a copy of the police report.
- If you have been hospitalized, keep the medical records and reference.
- If your car accident involved multiple vehicles, get insurance information from all drivers.
- Get licence plate numbers, driver’s names and addresses of all parties involved in your accident.
- Secure names and addresses of all relevant witnesses to your accident. If possible, take statements from them immediately. Do not wait to gather your witnesses. Talk to them while they are still emotionally involved in your potential case. Memories fade, people move away or simply decide at a later date that they do not want to be involved.
ACCIDENT HOTLINE: 64288888